Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome 2008


The past year has been a great one, making new friends , getting to visit with some of my old ones. I got a chance to reflect on some of my goals for my shop Abbey753
and personal ones for me. Some were met :
1. opening a shop
2. custom bags and labels
3. doing my first public show
4. starting a blog
but I will have to take another look at others, Abbey753 did much better than me. I have learned so much this past year but still so far to go. So one of my goals for the new year, is to devote more time to learning, I love taking classes so that is going to high on the list .. I did get some cool tools from Santa , I can't wait to use them and another goal will be learning balance between my business and personal life . It can be really hard working a full time job and pursuing a career in bead making. So this year I want to find some sort of balance between the two . One is not to spend so much time on the computer and more time on making beads . Well I promised myself more frequent posting and in less time instead of always playing catching up, thanks for stopping by and I do hope every one's holiday was wonderful.
all the best Lou

No comments: