Monday, March 10, 2008

Serenity: A Pale Softly Etched Blue With Sterling Silver




I am slowly getting back to somewhat normal, not that I have ever been normal. With so many things going on at once it gets really crazy around here, and when Benny died, my life just seem to go into a head spin. So that is why I choose Serenity for the name of this bracelet , because for a while it was so difficulty to even go down to work on my torch. I will miss him dearly, but I never wanted him to suffer, he gave me almost 15 years of compainionship. And we had a wonderful time together, I will always carry him in my heart. Abbey , our other Boston is missing him too. She is 8 years old , and my shop's name sake , she is as sad as me , and at times more than me. So me and her and they rest of our family is trying hard to get back to normal and get back on track. so here is a couple of pic's of my new work, I hope you like it .. Lou

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby
It brought tears to my eyes reading about the loss of your beloved Benny. I have two terriers also and can't imagine losing either one of them. Sounds like you had a marvelous companion for 15 great years. :)

Melanie

GemmaBeads said...

Stunning bracelet! I love the balanced asymmetrical layout and color choices. Very serene.

I'm so sorry for you loss of a you sweet dog. I understand how that feels and know they are irreplaceable.